5 Reasons to Look at the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami
Lehman Mitsubishi is located in Miami, Florida, and is ready to serve it’s customers the to the full extent of their power. Vehicles like the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami are sweeping the streets, and you better come soon to check it out for yourself before it’s too late. There are plenty of other reasons to consider this outstanding car other than the following five listed, but these are some of the most impressive and most unique aspects of the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami.
Safety is a Priority:
- Rain sensing windshield wipers give the driver a boost to safety by detecting the first drop of rainfall, and automatically activating and adjusting the speed of the blades. The speed of the blades is dependent on the frequency of the rainfall, so keep your hands on the wheel at all times and let your vehicle take care of you whenever it’s raining hard outside.
- In the case of emergency, the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami is intelligently designed to prevent you at all costs. One of the better aspects of this vehicle is Mitsubishi’s Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution. This system tactically places parts of the frames to be heavily reinforced, and others to be determined a crumple zone. It heavily reinforces parts to provide another level of safety for the driver, and is complemented by the crumple zones to absorb impact and prevent as much damage as possible to the driver and their passengers.
- The available audio system in the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami is unlike any other. The Rockford Fosgateâ premium sound system utilizes 9 speakers to pump out 710 watts of the clear and concise sounds of your favorite bands or artists. One of these nine speakers is a 10-inch dual-voice coil subwoofer with Punch Control® to provide deep bass and boost the acoustics of the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami to an unmatched level.
- The Fuse Handsfree Link System® with Bluetooth® allows the driver to keep their hands on the wheel, instead of staring at your phone and causing a potential danger to yourself and nearby drivers or pedestrians. New speech recognition technology connects to your compatible smartphone and allows you to call your family, and play your own style of music.
- The revolutionary electronically controlled All Wheel Control system overseers the road and shifts power and brakes certain wheels with the most traction to improve the vehicles handling. The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami uses Active Stability Control to monitor the grip of each wheel on the road, and communicates with the Anti-Lock Braking System if a wheel begins to slip to prevent accidents and maintain control of you vehicle.
Contact Us About the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami:
Contact Lehman Mitsubishi if you have a question about a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Miami, or any of our other quality vehicles. Our information-packed website provides plenty of details regarding our dealership, including a preview of our large inventory and the services we offer to keep your Mitsubishi running smoothly. If you still have questions, you can email us, call us, or come ask us directly in person for the quickest answer to your question. We hope to see you soon!